FIRST TIME VISITORS
All new dogs MUST be checked in by clubhouse staff before entering the park and must present current proof of the following:
- Bordetella vaccination
- Rabies vaccination
- Negative fecal exams (within the last 6 months)
- Distemper vaccination
- 2 part canine influenza vaccination
FULL PARK RULES
- Keep an eye on your dog at all times, and keep your dog’s leash with you.
- Children must be at least ten years of age to use the park. Children 10 and over must be closely supervised and should not run, chase dogs or pet other member’s dogs unless permission is granted by the owner.
- Be Polite: SCOOP THE POOP! Bag stations and trash cans are available throughout the park.
- Dogs must be up-to-date on all required vaccinations (copy to be kept on file). We strongly recommend dogs to be on flea and heartworm preventatives.
- Male dogs over one year of age must be neutered to enter the park.
- Digging is not allowed except in the designated area, ‘Doggie Mountain’.
- No more than three dogs per person.
- No dogs in heat are allowed in the park.
- No sick dogs are allowed in the park.
- For the safety and security of all members and their dogs, under no circumstances should members allow access to the park through the member gate to anyone at any time. Doing so could result in a termination of membership without refund.
- HAVE FUN!