Close Quarters Can Be Hard for Dogs
The entrance/exit gate as well as interior gates can feel very restrictive to some dogs.
- Please give each other space and be attentive to other members coming and going.
- Remember if you are close to a gate, keep moving. This is usually the worst place to stop and chat!
- Only let your own dog through a gate.
- If you are with a “pack” ask permission if you are the person at the gate wanting to let them all through to the next area.
- As you are leaving, say good bye to other members and friends well before you are at the exit gate. Also remember that people are coming in as you are trying to leave.
Categorised in: Pets Well Being
This post was written by connor